Henry County Health Center in connection with Compass Health Wellness provides the following services to the residents of Henry County Missouri:
- Pap Test: Getting a regular Pap test is the single most important thing a woman can do to prevent cervical cancer. Pap tests not only detect cervical cancer, but also find infections and abnormal cervical cells that can turn into cancer cells.
- Physical Exams: Required for work or school
- Family Health Care: Ages birth to senior citizen
- Urgent Care visits/sick visits: These visits are offered for acute illnesses such as UTI, upper respiratory infections, the flu, strep throat and more. This serves as an alternative to visiting the Emergency Room for issues that are not life threatening.
- Chronic Disease management: High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, gastro-esophageal reflux (GERD), COPD, thyroid issues, etc.
- Weight management/counseling
- Well child check up
- Flu Shots
- STI/HIV testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Lead Testing
- TB testing
- Referral services for specialized care both physical and mental support